Located in a coveted location one block south of Alameda along Traction avenue, Mura offers savvy Angelenos sleek and stylish condominiums in a setting that blends the excitement of Little Tokyo and the creative energy of downtown's Arts District. "Mura" literally "little village" in japanese, is Pulte Homes' mid-rise community which meets the Los Angeles skyline with five floors filled with 190 one to three bedroom units with one and two story floor plans ranging in size from 590 to 1,699 sqft. The interiors offer sleek quality finishes and the coziness of a modern home.
The common area ammenities provide for a private outdoor recreational facility complete with a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace, barbecues, and views of the downtown skyline. Lush landscaping and serene fountains compliment the outdoor setting as well as the state-of-the-art fitness center.
Mura combines comfort, relaxation, and all the modern comveniences of condominium living with the exciting lifestyle of a downtown address.
- Constructed: Pulte Homes - 2007
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Mills Act: No
- Live Work: No
- 6 Stories
- 190 Units
- Private Outdoor Recrational Center
- State of the Art Fitness Center with Plasma TV's
- Lush Courtyard
- Serene Fountains
- Built-in Barbecues
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Pool and Spa with Views of Downtown
- Secured Parking
- Walking Distance to DASH, Metro Gold Line, and
- Private Balconies and Decks (select units)
- Granite Kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 13" Porcelain Tile Flooring
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- European-style Cabinetry
- Central AC and Heat
- Full-size Stackable Washer and Dryer
*if no properties shown please contact us for more information on finding your ideal property.