Molino St. Lofts
Molino Street Lofts, the neighborhood of authentic live/work homes in the heart of the Arts District have become one of the most desired places to live and work in the Downtown Arts Community. These residences are created by adjoining classic 1920's warehouses at 500 and 530 Molino Street.
These artist residences are attractive to discerning buyers looking for urban authenticity and sanctuary.
Residences at Molino Street Lofts range from 896 to 3,716 square feet, each offering classical architectural details which include original exposed brick walls, wood or polished concrete floors, industrial-style clerestory windows and multi-pane windows with laminated glass.
At the same time, state-of-the-art improvements make each home comfortable, convenient and readily adaptable to home businesses for individuals focused on art, design and other creative enterprises. These upgrades include pre-wiring for telephone, high-speed internet and cable TV, central heating, ventilation and air conditioning, huge, new, industrial-style clerestory windows with laminated glass, GE stainless-steel kitchen appliances, under-counter bathroom sink with Kohler hardware, and two-person, 72-inch tubs.
Molino Street Lofts is an innovative presence that provides an atmosphere where creative lifestyles and career can thrive together.
- Constructed: 1926
- Modernized: The KOR Group - 2006
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Mills Act: No
- Live Work: Yes
- 3 Stories
- 91 Units
- Classic 1920's Warehouse Architecture
- Original Brick Surface Exterior Walls
- 2 Rooftop Areas with Panoramic City and River View
- Potted Citrus Trees
- Vine-covered Arbor
- Swimming Pool
- Fire pit and Seating Areas
- Electronic Entry System
- 2 Lobbies with Secured Mailboxes
- Gated and Secured Parking
- Pre-wired for High Speed Internet and Cable
- Central AC and Heat
- Washer and Gas Dryer Hookups
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open Front and Stainless Steel Shelving with New
- Built-in Dishwashers
- Stone Counters
- Street Level Storefront Patios (select units)
- Spacious Soaking Tubs
- Industrial-style Clerestory Windows and Multi-pane
Windows with Laminated Glass
- Rooftop Skylights
- Hardwood and Concrete Floors
- Ceilings up to 14'
*if no properties shown please contact us for more information on finding your ideal property.