Element 436, one of the newest and most desired condominium buildings in Koreatown, is a stunning example of modern, urban living. Each spacious residence is uniquely crafted to demand the utmost comfort ability and style for its residents, with incredible views of Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and beyond.
Element 436 is a framework of 74 spaciously designed residences with two and three bedroom floor plans. Ideally located, Element 436 embodies a culturally rich urban environment. Residents can enjoy a walkable lifestyle or the convenience of the nearby Metrolink to world-class arts and entertainment, five star dining and unique markets and retail to a vibrant active nightlife.
74 spaciously designed residences with two and three bedroom floor plans
All things Entertainment nearby
- Superior Acoustic Quality
- Ample Bike Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Secured Car And Motorcycle Parking
- Pet Friendly With Secured Dog Run
- Shared Gas Barbecue Grills
- Common Area Courtyard With Relaxed Seating
- Spectacular Views Of Los Angeles
- Spacious Open Floor Plans
- Walk-In Closet
- Private Balconies
- Full-Sized Washers & Dryers
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Modern Bathroom Fixtures
*if no properties shown please contact us for more information on finding your ideal property.