Bartlett Building Lofts
The A. G. Bartlett Building was designed in 1911 by well-known Los Angeles architects John Parkinson and Edwin Bergstrom in the Beaux Arts style.
In 2002, the building was converted to residential use under the Adaptive Reuse Ordinance and now comprises 139 condominiums, limited parking for residents, and some ground floor retail outlets.
Located in the Heart of downtown's Jewelry district, this 14 story historic building offers cityscape views through it's large oversized industrial windows. Colored marble and glass mosaics are still extant on the ground floor, and fragments of black and white "subway" flooring remain on the mezzanine level. Units come well appointed and offer high exposed brick barreled ceilings, polished concrete floors, and open air balconies for selected units.
- Constructed: John Parkinson + Edwin Bergstrom - 1911
- Modernized: Barry Shy - 2004
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Mills Act: No
- Live Work: No
24 Hour valet parking
Polished concrete floors
Glass cooktop stoves
Washer and Dryer (Most units)
Large antique windows
*if no properties shown please contact us for more information on finding your ideal property.