In 1880, Los Angeles had dirt sidewalks, barely 11,000 residents and only one furniture store. While no one predicted what the future held for the sleepy City of Angels, there was one man who had an undying faith in its potential: Barker Brothers founder O.T. Barker.
Today, the resurrection of O.T. Barker's original manufacturing plant and warehouse complex has rekindled his enterprising spirit. Seven sturdy, yet graceful industrial loft buildings, each of a different era and construction style boast soaring ceilings, immense windows and pure, unadulterated space in which to roam free.
Seven interconnected buildings, each from a different era, now join to form a new definition of home. Merging classic industrial architecture with contemporary live/work design and a raw urban aesthetic, the Barker Block presents open, light infused spaces in which to cast your ideal vision of life lived well. Here, unlimited potential is a raison d'etre. All that's left to do is simply imagine where you'll take it.
- Constructed: 1880
- Modernized: The KOR Group
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Mills Act: No
- Live Work: Yes
- 297 Units
- Breathtaking Rooftop Deck with Pool, Spa and Cabanas
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Living Room with Firelit Centerpiece
- Landscaped Courtyard Featuring a Water Garden
- "Artists Alley", a Semi-Private Green Space
- Community Laundry Rooms also available
- Attached and Adjacent Parking
- Exposed brick walls
- Heavy timber rafters
- Wood and concrete floors
- Rooftop skylights
- Single sttory flats feature a wall of windows
- Multi-story residences offer upper mezzanines and
- Oversized entrance doors
- Granite and Caesarstone countertops
- Brushed nickel and polished chrome cabinet hardware
- Polished chrome faucet sets in kitchen and baths
- Large soaking tubs
- Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer hook-ups
- Decorative lighting
*if no properties shown please contact us for more information on finding your ideal property.